Ho da poco acquistato questa tastiera di controllo, da utilizzare sia a casa ma principalmente come seconda tastiera nei live per pilotare vari synth a rack...
Con grande dispiacere mi accorgo che funziona soltanto se collegata al Mac: secondo voi è possibile che una casa seria come la Roland metta in commercio uno scempio del genere???
Senza neppure dichiararlo apertamente sul sito o nel manuale!!!
Cosa mi consigliate?
Vi allego una discussione su un forum ufficiale che conferma la mia amareggiata tesi!!!!

Re: Anyone own the new Roland A49 controller?
by PauloF » 17:25, 15 January 2013

BIS wrote:
I have just bought the A49 keyboard controller. I want to use the MIDI-output without connecting a PC. In order to supply dc-voltage I connect a USB power bar to the USB port. But it does not work. The keyboard cannot start. If I connect a PC instead of the USB power bar it works. It seems that it can only start when it has got the hand-shaking signals from the PC. Can that be right? (I have checked cables and USB power bar).

Has anyone experience?

Maybe the power supplied by the USB power bar is not enough...just wondering
The PCR-500 has the exactly same problem, so could be it.

I have a PCR-500 and a A800-pro, and with both connected to a USB Powered Hub which in turn is connected to the MAC.
If I disconnect the Hub from the MAC USB, the hub remains powered but the PCR goes dead opposed to the A800-Pro, that stays perfectly powered and working.

PauloF