PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : jean michel jarre

gribit
03-02-2008, 02:54
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! ...sto godendo come un matto!
[:I] Oooooooops! Sorry! ...non ho resistito!

Ecco il colpevole:
http://www.emi-boutique.com/jean-michel-jarre/oxygene-live-in-your-living-room-cd-et-dvd-video-2d/

...per tutti gli appassionati, Gennarone Piercall in testa! [:94], di quanto segue:
Eminent 310, ARP2600, Mellotron MK II (!!!), vari Moog, Jupiter 8, VCS 3, RMI Harmonic Synthetizer, Modular ARP 2500, ecc ecc ecc... SUONATI DAL VIVO E IN BELLA MOSTRA sul dvd...: roba da... PIANGERE!!! [:142] :D

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDIOSO! [:p]:D:D:D:D:D[:264]

>> D A N O N P E R D E R E ! << ...secondo me!;)

gribit [^]
__________________________________________________ _______________________
G5 Dual 2GHz, 5GB RAM, MacOS X.4.10 LogicPro 7.2.3, LogicPro 8, MotU828mkII FW, Emagic amt8

hayeye
03-02-2008, 02:59
Ciao Gribit,

grazie della segnalationssssss

io ho già i cd e l'lp di Oxigene

:)

iMac Intel 2,4 ghz 4gb ram-OSX 10.4.11-Logic Studio 8.0.1-RME Fireface 800-Creamware A16 Ultra-Behringer Ultramatch Pro-HD Lacie D2 160GB-HD Iomega UltraMax 1TB-HD LaCie USB2 500GB-Arturia VCollection-Waldorf Edition-N.I.Komplete4-Korg Legacy ANA&DIG Ed-Audio Damage Plug-ins-Novation V-Station-Korg padKontrol-CME UF8-hardware synths & drum machines

gribit
03-02-2008, 03:04
Citazione:io ho già i cd e l'lp di Oxigene
Anch'io, ma...

Dalle note di copertina:
Original Score re-recorded and mixed by Jean Michel Jarre at JMJ Studio in High Definition 24 Bits/96KHz.
...e come perdersi il DVD registrato LIVE, in Studio...? [8D]

gribit [^]
G5 Dual 2GHz, 5GB RAM, MacOS X.4.10 LogicPro 7.2.3, LogicPro 8, MotU828mkII FW, Emagic amt8

Micciddiale
03-02-2008, 03:06
grandioso!

un maestro, quel francioso!

Grazie Gribit del linkio ;)

hayeye
03-02-2008, 03:07
Citazione:Messaggio inserito da gribit

Citazione:io ho già i cd e l'lp di Oxigene
Anch'io, ma...
Dalle note di copertina:
Original Score re-recorded and mixed by Jean Michel Jarre at JMJ Studio in High Definition 24 Bits/96KHz.
...e come perdersi il DVD registrato LIVE, in Studio...? [8D]

gribit [^]

però! tu mi tenti... :D

iMac Intel 2,4 ghz 4gb ram-OSX 10.4.11-Logic Studio 8.0.1-RME Fireface 800-Creamware A16 Ultra-Behringer Ultramatch Pro-HD Lacie D2 160GB-HD Iomega UltraMax 1TB-HD LaCie USB2 500GB-Arturia VCollection-Waldorf Edition-N.I.Komplete4-Korg Legacy ANA&DIG Ed-Audio Damage Plug-ins-Novation V-Station-Korg padKontrol-CME UF8-hardware synths & drum machines

gribit
03-02-2008, 03:09
...conoscendoti, mi ringrazierai! ;)

gribit [^]

pierecall
03-02-2008, 06:13
grandissimo,ricordo al tempo dei vinili di aver preso i primi due album,poi ho qualche cd fatto in seguito,ma i primi due dischi li annovero nel firmamento delle elettroniche come mirage e x di schulze e phaedra,rubycon e ricochet dei tangerine dream,bellissime atmosfere,suoni,strumenti straordinari sia per l'epoca che ancora attualmente,mi immagino quelli che sono riusciti a mantenerseli funzionanti che bellezza staordinaria :)

gennaro

Imac 24 2.4 Ghz 4 Giga Ram Hd 320GB
Logic Express 8.0.1 - Live Ableton Lite 6.0.10 - Garageband 4 Maudio Fw Solo - Samson Co1
Esi Near 05 ex Maudio Oxigene 61 Behringer xenix 1002 mixer
Microkorg - Alesis Micron - Absynth 4 - Fm8 - Waldorf ED - Free virtual synths Osx 10.5.1

audia
03-02-2008, 21:39
anche a me piace!

macbook/combo - 2GB ram
garage band + logic express 8 (in prevalenza) + live6 educational
toast7, audacity

hayeye
03-02-2008, 21:45
in questi giorni, se ho tempo lo vado a comprare

robegian
06-02-2008, 00:02
Su Sound On Sound è apparso un bell'articolo su Jarre e il trentennale di Oxygene: http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/feb08/articles/jmjarre.htm. L'articolo completo è leggibile dagli abbonati, ma ve ne cito un passaggio saliente:

Through the process of making the new Oxygene recording, which involved dusting down many of his old vintage synthesizers, Jean Michel began to consider the idea of actually performing the whole album live from start to finish, something he had never done before for logistical reasons. The idea led eventually to the production of the Live In Your Living Room DVD, which is actually a studio recording, but performed live in front of cameras instead of an audience. The performance will be of great interest to all synth enthusiasts, not only Jarre fans, for it acts as a fabulous demonstration of the world’s most sought-after analogue synthesizers being played in a genuine live situation.

Jean Michel explains how the idea evolved. “I have often played excerpts from Oxygene, but never the entire piece. These days, as we know, so many concerts are pre-recorded or pre-produced to diminish the risk of mistakes and optimise the result, but I decided to perform the whole piece in a real, live situation with no computers. So we put everything in a big warehouse and filmed the performance without any stops. The DVD is not made up of a few takes — it’s like a concert film, except the idea is the audience is the people watching on their plasma-screen TV or whatever.”

One thing Jean Michel really wanted to do was make sure that the same instruments were used as on the original album, even though there was the possibility of using more reliable modern equivalents. To complicate matters, Oxygene was an eight-track recording, featuring as many independent synth lines playing together. Having just two hands and no multitimbrality or sequencers meant that a live performance required three other musicians and extra banks of vintage synthesizers. Drafted in to provide the other six hands were Jarre’s long-time collaborators Dominique Perrier, Claude Samard and Francis Rimbert.

“Sometimes there are two or three layers of the same sound, each with different phasing and processing,” explains Jean Michel. “For example, there are several Eminent String Machines that make up one of the main Oxygene string sounds. Having four of us meant I had to multiply the number of instruments, and finding the equipment was quite a headache, especially as I tried, as much as I could, to avoid using instruments produced after Oxygene. There are one or two exceptions but 95 percent of the instruments are of that time. For me it was really important for the radicalism of the process.”

Most abundant in the setup are the EMS Synthi AKS and VCS3 synthesizers, each one set up with a certain variety of patch, as Jean Michel explains. “During the piece you have the VCS3 or AKS being used for lots of different sounds, but because they have no presets it takes too long to change between numbers, so we have four or five on stage and each synth is used for one family, style or range of sounds.”

Having so recently re-recorded the album, Jean Michel was well aware of what he’d used for each part, but he still needed to plan the setup in a way that would enable four people to perform the piece together. “At first I had to see who was doing what per song,” he explains. “It was more or less like a band situation where someone says ‘OK, I have a good feeling for that part, I’ll take care of it.’ That’s also a reason why we have some repetition in terms of gear. Then I could say ‘OK, for this number this person will need this, this and this, for the second, this, this and this.’ I planned it by drawing it on paper and then everything went together like Lego!”

Remarkably, Jean Michel reckons that rehearsing the album to a point where it was ready to perform in one take only took about two weeks, although he was under a little bit of pressure to meet the important anniversary deadline. “Everything went so fast because I changed record companies this year, partly for this type of project. After that everything has had to be done with a kind of emergency feeling, but that seems to fit the project so I love that.”

Immagine:
/Public/data/robegian/20082517146_Oxygene30.png
495,93KB

iMac G5/2,1GHz 20" 2,5GB RAM, MacBook 2,0GHz 2GB RAM, OS X 10.5.1, Logic Studio, Focusrite Saffire Pro 26 i/o,...

hayeye
06-02-2008, 02:33
son cose belle, son cose belle...e no so cosa darei per andare in quella cantina!

:D:D:D

Bofia
06-02-2008, 19:34
Du' tastierine buttate li'...eh???

....cccci sua.!!!!

===============================================
MacBook 2,16 Ghz/2Gb ram/160Gb HD, OSX Tiger 10.4.11, Logic Studio (8.0.1), Pro Tools LE (7.3), Focusrite Saffire Pro, Motu 8pre, MBox Mini, Yamaha NS-10m studio

hayeye
07-02-2008, 04:16
oggi sono andato da Mediaworld ma non sono riuscito a trovarlo. La cosa divertente è che ho chiesto alla commessa andando alla sua "gabbietta" che mi ha confermato che in negozio ne avevano una copia (quella con il dvd) e consigliato di guardare bene sotto la "J". Ho guadato tutti i cd sotto la j uno per uno ed anche nelle lettere vicine ma di Oxygene manco l'ombra. Ovviamente, per dimostrare quanto alla gente interessi vendere (tanto lo stipendio lo prendono comunque) non si è nemmeno degnata di venire a dare un'occhiata veloce...anche giusto per fare finta.

:)

gribit
07-02-2008, 04:50
Citazione:(tanto lo stipendio lo prendono comunque) non si è nemmeno degnata di venire a dare un'occhiata veloce...anche giusto per fare finta.
...purtroppo (e che vergogna!) 'sta cosa succede anche in "posti più importanti e cruciali"![V]

P.S.: ...anch'io l'ho trovato lì...

gribit [^]
G5 Dual 2GHz, 5GB RAM, MacOS X.4.11 LogicPro 7.2.3, LogicPro 8.0.1, MotU828mkII FW, Emagic amt8

hayeye
08-02-2008, 02:49
Ce l'ho fatta, oggi da Mediaworld di Asti l'ho trovato, evviva! :)

questa volta il commesso non solo mi ha aiutato ma mi ha anche sostituito la custodia perchè quelli che avevano erano tutti rotti.

appena ho un momento me lo gusto

ciao

Ricky

hayeye
08-02-2008, 06:08
Citazione:Messaggio inserito da gribit

...conoscendoti, mi ringrazierai! ;)

gribit [^]

grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie,

...non sai quanto sono contento..anzi, forse lo sai!!! :D

22,90 euro ben spesi e se li merita tutti! mi sono visto il video tutto di un fiato ed anche se in certi punti si vede che probabilmente c'è qualche "taglia e cuci" è qualcosa di veramente imperdibile

grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, grazie, Rino

ciao

Ricky

gribit
08-02-2008, 06:28
[:263]

gribit [^]
G5 Dual 2GHz, 5GB RAM, MacOS X.4.11 LogicPro 7.2.3, LogicPro 8.0.1, MotU828mkII FW, Emagic amt8

sense
08-02-2008, 22:40
L'ho ordinato anch'io!!!
In attesa che arrivi!!![:p][:p][:p]

BRAVO GRIBIT-tone... Bella segnalazione![:264]

__________________________________________________ ____________
MacBookPro17"/2.33Ghz/3Gb/200Gb7200/core2duo... CinemaDisplay30"
MacOsX 10.5.1 e 10.4.11/Logic Studio/Logic Pro 7.2.3
Motu 828 MkII / Fostex Vm88/Fatar Studio2001 / Korg MicroX / ...altro