PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Euphonix artist: una chicca e un problema...

Oblique
19-01-2010, 09:43
Ciao,
per prima cosa segnalo a chi possiede uno di questi gioiellini che è possibile mappare l'ordine dei parametri dei plug AU che hanno i parametri in un'ordine scomodo o che non ci piace seguendo questi passi:

"folks, a nice guy from the german logicuser forum found a way in logic 9.0.1 to rearrange the order of the plug-in values to be controlled by either mc control or mc mix (might also work for other controllers).

this works for both logic's built in plug-ins AND 3RD PARTY AUs !!!!! http://www.gearslutz.com/board/images/smilies/good/bouncy.gif

logic plug-ins :

open a song, open any plug-in, save a setting as "#default", save and close the song, go to library/Application Support/Logic/Plug-in Settings/*name of plug-in*

now there should be a file called "CSParameterOrder.plist"

open it with text editor by double clicking on it. now you can see the order of the plug-in values and you can re-arrange them to the way you want them and save the file.

before changing the order maybe save a copy of the original file for backup reasons !!!!

for AUs it works the same way, but the CSParameterOrder.plist file will be placed in

User/Library/Audio/Presets/*name of plug-in*

i don't know why, but with AUs I always have to do this part twice "open a song, open any plug-in, save a setting as "#default", save and close the song," in order to make the file appear. somehow it won't be there after saving for the first time, but it will after a second time.

seems to work with any AU (instruments and effects), at least for a lot i've tested so far."

Come seconda cosa volevo chiedervi se qualcuno ha dei problemini con l'ultimo aggiornamento per logic 9.1, il 2.5.2... Spesso logic mi crasha anche 2 o tre volte di fila all'avvio... poi parte ed è tutto ok ma quasi ogni volta che provo ad aprirlo mi crasha... e nel log ho visto che è un file eucon che crea il problema... premetto che uso anche studio monitor express in congiunzione con eucon... a voi (che ce lo avete) va tutto bene?